Last night, Pretty Little Liars aired its 100th episode and damn if it didn’t go off with a bang – literally. The episode had just about everything we’ve come to know, love and crave from our Liars – sex, lies, videotape (well, cell phone video, anyway), threats, tears, girls slapping each other, girls kissing each other, couples reuniting, couples divorcing…oh, and a big ass bomb went off and blew up someone’s house. Yeah, that happened. Let’s relive all the craziest moments. Spoilers ahead!
1. Alison DiLaurentis is going back to school and basically no one is happy about it. That doesn’t stop her from entering the halls of Rosewood High in a slow motion shot that would make Regina George cower in fear.
2. Jenna is back from New York (she was in New York?) and not only does she know that Shana is dead – she knows that Shana was murdered. I guess everyone does, now! Jenna is “broken” over it, which just amps up everyone’s fear and guilt. Aria, instead of running the other way, walks right into Jenna’s house, because of course she does. Um, Aria girl, you dumb sometimes.
3. Spencer gets yanked out of school because her mom is back and ready to leave her husband – immediately! She wants Spencer to pack so they can skip town before Peter gets home from work. Why? Well, turns out that Melissa and her dad don’t have an alibi for the night of Jessica DiLaurentis’s murder. They were supposed to be at a restaurant, but they lied. Veronica thinks that Peter and Melissa “put a stop to Jessica” before she could go to the police about Spencer. “We had an understanding,” Veronica seethes. “We always agreed that no matter what, we’d never involve you and Melissa in all of the-” She breaks off, but it’s pretty clear she means “all of the murder,” right?
4. Back up, let’s go over that again: The agreement between Spencer’s parents was to leave Spencer and Melissa out of it. The murder part? NO BIGGIE.
5. TOBY’S HAIR. WHAT IS HAPPENING.
6. In the wake of divorce, we have other couples reuniting all over the place. Ezaria totally get back together and do it, y’all, and it’s more R-rated than ever. What was up with that topless scene? ABC Family is not messing around.
7. Also, and more importantly in my opinion: CALEB IS BACK. CAAAALEB. He’s got a hot haircut, but an unfortunate goatee. He’s not very happy about Hanna and Travis. Hanna cannot deal, gets wasted and then finally gets to talk to him – and it’s Caleb’s hand she’s holding at the end of the night. #HalebForever
8. Mona is definitely on her way back to crazy town and she shows it by stalking Ali all over the city.
9. “Everyone wants to be my friend, and that’s what you’re afraid of. You’re scared because you know it’s not going to take me long to win over your army of losers. I made you loser Mona once, and you know I can do it again!” It took a while, but Bitch Ali is back and I like it. Also, damn that girl can slap. Mona hit first, but Ali drew blood.
10. LUCAS’S WEIRD FACIAL HAIR. His possibly-fake girlfriend was crazy, too, but mostly the facial hair.
11. Paige confronts Alison and is basically like, “I wasn’t sorry that you died.” It was kind of awesome. I don’t love Paige with Emily, but I do love Paige.
12. And speaking of Emily’s love life…”I always made you think that your feelings for me were totally one-sided…that wasn’t true. Those kisses weren’t just for practice.” WHAT.WHAAAAAAAT. #EmisonForever #Maybe???
13. The Liars pretty much know that Alison can’t be trusted…but they get proof when Mona shows them her mean girl cell phone video. Might not be so easy for Alison to win everyone over after all.
14. CREEPY TWINS.
15. Mona’s number one goal is to get Alison out of town – and it turns out that she’s got a woman on the inside: swim stalker Sydney! She’s part of Mona’s Army, tight with Jenna and inside Emily’s circle. This cannot be good.
16. Was it just me or was it completely insane to see everyone in the same room: Ali, Toby, Spencer, Emily, Hanna, Caleb, Aria, Ezra…everyone’s paired off and out in the open. They’re all together when the police reveal who was in Alison’s grave all this time. It’s a 17-year-old Radley patient named Bethany Young who escaped the same night Alison was allegedly kidnapped. And yes, the police said allegedly. YIKES.
17. Oh and then a bomb goes off, totally destroying Toby and Jenna’s house.
18. Oh, and then everyone’s phones ring simultaneously because A is back.
A IS BACK YOU GUYS.