Did you watch the first part of The Flash vs. Arrow? If you did, you know that it was one hell of a fun ride. I’m pretty excited about part two, which will air tonight on Arrow, but let’s go over some of my favorite parts from last night’s “Flarrow” premiere. Spoilers ahead, obviously.
1. I am kind of loving douchey, arrogant Barry Allen. Even before he got all hopped up on the rage juice, he was acting like a cocky jerk. It’s been building a few episodes, but it really came out last night when he was around the Arrow. I enjoy it because a) it’s comic book canon and, b) Grant Gustin is so good at snark.
2. Diggle’s complete and utter bewilderment at The Flash’s speed was so great, and no one plays the straight man like David Ramsey.
3. Basically every line from Cisco = GOLDEN.
4. Oh hey, what’s up chick Oliver got pregnant pre-island? How are you? What’s that, you had your baby in secret and Oliver is a daddy? How interesting…
5. Caitlin Snow running from the boomerang. Funniest. Thing. Ever.
6. Speaking of Caitlin, I need a spin-off where Caitlin and Felicity Smoak are awesome besties who go shopping and make science happen. This is my favorite new duo.
7. Did anyone else notice how Harrison Wells TOTALLY NAME-DROPPED BATMAN in the middle of his rant about the Arrow?!
“You’re a hero Barry! You offer protection, hope, light. What Batman does is carry out a dark reckoning for his city. It is a brutal, violent vision of justice. One we do not share.”
8. This was basically me at the end of the episode: Firestorm Firestorm Firestorm Firestorm FirestormFirestormFirestormFirestormFirestorm OMGGGGG.
What was your favorite moment from The Flash vs. Arrow part one?